Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dreams or despair


There are ups and there are downs. There are highs and there are lows. But life goes on and mine is going on as well. So what if it royally s******? So what if I am unhappy? Life's just going on. Creativity has gone for a toss and RJ cares a damn about my existence. Sometimes, I am not quite sure if he acknowledges it at all. But me being 23 and utterly stupid, spin fancy yarns about a possibility of companionship. Everyone around me seems to have moved on and for the better. Most friends and colleagues are exploring alternatives, making choices. I, on the other hand, am stuck in the haven of a secured space (which, mind you, is killing me every day). RJ, on the contrary, has a wonderful , wonderful career ahead of him. He's young, bright, ambitious and most importantly self indulgent... lady luck is bound to shine on him soon. No, I am not jealous of him. Just that I want to believe that I matter to him...maybe in some rather insignificant way. One odd SMS in a month, one odd phone call made in weeks makes a world of difference to me. It's enough to keep me happy for a fortnight. But then lady despair knocks my door again, transporting me into a world of nothingness where I begin to... WISH YOU WERE HERE